Awaken Dane Timeline
As events are scheduled, this timeline will be updated.
- Program Applications
- Applications will be accepted through May 24, 2021 or until the cohort is filled. Congregations will be informed of their acceptance by June 11, 2021.
- July 8, 2021: Begin monthly Pastor meetings on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 11:30am-1:30pm
- The first Pastor’s meeting will be hosted outdoors at the WG Lunney Lake Farm Shelters with lunch provided.
- The pastor’s commitment to this program is approximately 5-7 hours per month for two years. Their commitment would include meetings every month with Awaken Dane coaches and other cohort pastors, meetings every month with their congregation members [though some months will be ‘off’], time for homework assignments, and time set aside for plenaries or group meetings with other churches in the program on the opposite months.
- September 25, 2021: Launch Kickoff Event with all cohort pastors and congregation team leaders will be hosted at Upper House from 9am-1pm.
- Congregation team leaders will be committing approximately 3-5 hours per month for two years. Their commitment will include meetings every other month with their pastor, time for homework assignments, and time set aside for plenaries or group meetings with other churches in the program on the opposite months.
- October 2021: Pastors begin hosting Congregational Team Meetings once a month. Given the timing of coaching meetings, we recommend that pastors host these meetings in the third week of the month.